Clubfoot Education Online
Clubfoot Africa will be running live webinars running up to our 2022 conference. Register your interest to be notified of upcoming webinars.
Sign up to be notified about our next live webinar.
The first Steps Clubfoot Clinic Co-ordination Webinar
The three-day STEPS Clubfoot Clinic Coordination Webinar is the first of its kind globally.
29 June 2021
6 July 2021
13 July 2021
Who would benefit?
Anybody working in a clubfoot clinic, whether they are health professionals or in a support role such as data collection or parent education.
The focus is on patient-centred care and the webinar is designed to be a forum for everybody involved in clubfoot treatment to meet, share experiences, and ensure that clubfoot treatment is provided with consistent, standardised support.
The programme is interactive, with live chats, polls and Q&A.
The programme includes
- Basic clubfoot knowledge, how to recognise it and treatment, with a focus on the Ponseti Method.
- Defining the non-medical tasks in the clinic and communication channels (parent education, data capture, collecting and submitting patient stats, brace support, etc.).
- Support: Understanding the key points of parent education and support to increase adherence to treatment.
- Data: Reviewing current data capture tools, types of data, submission and use of data.
- Braces: Types of braces available, the importance of the clubfoot brace and good fitting to ensure adherence.
- Clinic processes: Reporting from the field, discussion of challenges and solutions.
- Advocacy: Sharing success stories, reducing stigma, increasing early diagnosis.
- Steps Clinic Coordinator Toolkit which has all forms and templates required for clinic support.
- Pre-reading materials and videos.
Get notified about our next live conference coming in 2022!