Welcome to the registration and ticket page for the 2022 clubfoot africa conference:
There are options for both virtual and physical attendance, with all of the detail available on this page.
Our contact details are at the bottom in case you get stuck or have any queries and we hope to see you in November!
All registrations for the Clubfoot Africa Conference 2022 must be submitted through this online registration platform.
This is the official 2022 Clubfoot Africa Conference website for registration. No other websites, companies or agencies are authorised to sell the registration in any way or contact you directly.
Pre-registration is necessary
Pre-registration will be accepted until Friday, 18th November 2022. No on-site registrations will be possible.
Registration will only become effective once the registration form and payment have been received by the Conference Secretariat. Every participant who completes the registration process will receive confirmation of registration and reference number, with details on how to load the Conference app to access more information.
Professional Allied to Medicine (Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Orthotist, Nurse), Registrar, Non-profit, LIC* (Low Income Countries), LMIC* (Low Middle-Income Countries)
|Ticket Description||Ticket Price|
|Profession Allied to Medicine / Registrar / NPO / LIC* / LMIC*||1 day in person||R 950.00|
|Profession Allied to Medicine / Registrar / NPO / LIC* / LMIC*||2 days in person||R 1 700.00|
|Profession Allied to Medicine / Registrar / NPO / LIC */ LMIC*||Virtual attendance||R 500.00|
Consultants and Professionals – South Africa, Regional (Africa), UMIC* (Upper Middle-Income Countries)
|Ticket Description||Ticket Price|
|Consultants and Professionals in South Africa / Regional / UMIC*||1 day in person||R 1 600.00|
|Consultants and Professionals in South Africa / Regional / UMIC*||2 days in person||R 2 600.00|
|Consultants and Professionals in South Africa / Regional / UMIC*||Virtual attendance||R 500.00|
Consultants and Professionals – International, HIC* (High Income Countries)
|Ticket Description||Ticket Price|
|Consultants and Professionals International / HIC*||1 day in person||R 3000.00|
|Consultants and Professionals International / HIC*||2 days in person||R 5000.00|
|Consultants and Professionals International / HIC*||Virtual attendance||R 750.00|
*Please consult the World Bank List of Economies description of rates for guidance on LIC (Low Income Countries) / LMIC (Low Middle Income Countries) / UMIC (Upper Middle Income Countries) / HIC (High Income Countries)
For further information on the different categories click here.
Please consult our terms and conditions for further information.
*For group bookings click here.
2. REGISTRATION FEES
The payment of the registration fee is compulsory to participate in the conference both as a delegate or as an oral presenter.
A) The standard in-person registration fee includes:
- Access to all conference sessions, the opening and closing session, exhibition and poster area, tea breaks and lunch each day
- A conference bag
- CPD points if applicable (South Africa HPCSA members)
- Final Programme
- Certificate of attendance
- Welcome reception (single entrance)
- Breakaway sessions in official academic programme
- 15% South African VAT (applies to all delegates)
B) The standard in-person registration fee does not include
- Visa Costs
- Travel and transfers
3. VISA INFORMATION
For visa information please consult – www.Dirco.gov.za
The list of South African Consulates/Representatives can be found here:
You can download Invitation and Visa letters below:
For any change or cancellation, a written notification must be sent to the Registration Office at Steps Charity NPC on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations received by Thursday, 21st July 2022: a penalty charge of 30% will be applied.
- For cancellations received from Friday, 22nd July 2022 to Friday, 11th November 2022, a penalty charge of 70% will be applied.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after Friday, 11th November 2022.
- Anyone unable to attend the Conference, for whatever reasons, after paying and / or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his / her registration. The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates. No further claims for reimbursement can be made.
- Anyone unable to attend the Conference for VISA rejection, refund will be granted only if a copy of your VISA Rejection Letter is provided. The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated.
- All Tax Invoices (where applicable) should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT Number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for processing of your Tax Invoice, kindly contact Registration Office at Steps Charity NPC on email@example.com
- In the event of cancellations of speakers or other changes in the Conference programme, no full or partial refund of the registration fee can be made.
- Refunds will be processed after the Conference. Refunds will be made via the original payment method. Refunds by bank transfers may incur processing fees from your bank which is outside of our control.
- The conference organisers cannot be held liable for any personal injuries, or the loss or damage to property, incurred by conference participants or guests.
- Participants and guests are encouraged to take out insurance to cover losses incurred in the event of cancellation, medical expenses or damages to or loss of personal effects when traveling outside of their own country.
- The conference organisers cannot be held liable for any interruption or disruptions of the Conference due to natural, political, social or economic events or other unforeseen incidents beyond its control. Registration of a participant implies acceptance of this condition.
- The Conference Secretariat and Organisers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants. Participants are advised to take out their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
- Participants are kindly advised to take personal Conference insurance.
6. Travel requirements for South Africa
- Please ensure that you are in possession of a permanent passport that is valid for at least six months and has at least four blank pages in it.
- Please ensure that you are in possession of the visas and health certificate that are required for your journey.
- Please visit https://www.gov.za/Coronavirus for the latest COVID-19 information.
- Adequate travel insurance is essential when travelling abroad.
- As of 22 June 2022 South African COVID-19 government regulations have been amended in the official Government Gazette Regulation No. 1147. All COVID-19 regulations have been lifted.
- NOTE: COVID-19 regulations may change or be amended prior to commencement of the conference. The regulations will be updated in your Confirmation Letter that will be distributed by no later than Friday, 4th November 2022. Please however refer to the conference website for regular updates or contact the Registration Office at Steps Charity NPC on firstname.lastname@example.org